Monday, July 23, 2012

Payment proof - Cooler Cash (1) (SB also paid me (again) today!)

My first payment from Cooler Cash is the one sent by "Academy Quiz". Pretty sure that's it since it is the only GPT site I earned around that much from lol. Also the Paypal I redeemed last week from Swagbucks has come in today! n_n Transferring that over to the Jingit debit card I got last year, which acts as sort of a checking account as well. (: Should be around 3 dollars shy of 60 dollars when that gets transferred in there. :3 Trying to earn as much as I can using Topline too before next year >.<. A few hundred points away from cashing out a $10 paypal, but I'll get there. D: My luck just needs to get better. |: I won't have as much time to earn when school starts in fall. ;___; 

No comments:

Post a Comment