Monday, June 4, 2012

Cantbeatfree.net - Thoughts

Well I joined Cantbeatfree awhile back, but I haven't been really active on it. I have heard of other people getting payment really quick on it though when they did have enough points to cash out. Once finals are over I will make more of an effort to do be more active in sites I've joined for extra money (:. I'm still trying to earn enough points for an Amazon giftcard on Superpoints, which is a bit difficult since I have no referrals. . .if anyone would like a referral to Superpoints, email me or post a comment with your email address. (: If anyone is interested in a referral exchange, that would be awesome too.

Cantbeatfree - Here's my referral link for Cantbeatfree. I don't usually post referral links till I've actually cashed out yet, but here it is anyway since I made an exception with superpoints as well. You can cash out via Paypal or Amazon on this site. ^^

In other news, I've been trying to swag out while in between classes and term papers, right before the anime expo. I need to stop spending so much money. =w= I've decided to volunteer with my friends for the L.A film festival doing grunt work, just to try something new!  Well that's it for now, I'll post more later. College is kicking my butt. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment