Thursday, June 21, 2012

June - Slow Earning Month

Apparently advertisers are lagging it on paying the owner of HillBillyClickers. Which really sucks because Lora can't pay us till they pay her. I hope she gets paid soon. X: Still trying my best to earn my next paypal on Swagbucks but surveys have been scarce and SBTV has been tiring, hanging in there though! I need a lot more paypal since con season is coming up and I need more money for the Anime Expo. . .Being broke sucks. xD Am looking into other GPTs so maybe I can like actually have enough to perhaps buy a premiere Anime Expo ticket for NEXT year the moment they go on sale because those things are EXPENSIVE. ;___; But it is the best package deal since you get priority in line for ALL events, get into all the concerts (it is included in the price), etc. Anyone want to try out superpoints? I'm going to be honest and say I want referrals to earn money faster. But you do not need them, but they are recommended. Get your friends to join as well. 0: If anyone wants to do some kind of referral exchange with me, PLEASE comment me your email address below, and I will be happy to discuss it with you!

Superpoints referral link


On a more personal note, I've been rewatching my Romeo x Juliet DVDs in English again. It is amazing.
And completely worth buying. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment