Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Payment Proof - Superpoints (1)

My first payment proof from Superpoints! Yes only $5 but it adds up, plus I didn't want to wait maybe another week to get the $10 one. I'm in a rush to save up money for concert tickets at the Anime Expo! Hopefully my friends will be able to join me. . .if not I might try to spring for the front row seats that cost 40 bucks if I have to go by myself anyway. . .if they haven't sold out yet! I really want to see FictionJunction/Yuki Kaijiura live >.<;. I do have enough for bronze though but I have enough for bronze tickets right now. I hope it hasn't sold out yet. T.T My $10 paypal from swagbucks should be coming sometime around the 15th if it comes on time, hopefully it will! I'm making this post at school when I should be studying LOL. I'm also awaiting a pending paypal payment from Hillbillyclickers that should also come sometime this week for another whopping $9.83. Lol. If I get bronze, I'll have some money as a good start to save up for NEXT year's Anime Expo so. .fingers crossed yeah? :) I wish 2013 (YEAR OF THE SNAKE MY ZODIAC SIGN'S YEAR FINALLY 8D) will be an extremely lucky year for me and my friends as well. :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment