Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Payment proof - Prizerebel.com - Amazon Gift Card



I've been a member of Prizerebel for over a year now. I was discouraged for a bit when I first joined because more often than not, the offers would not credit for me on this particular site. And I finally reached enough points to redeem the lowest denomination for Amazon! Saving for the bigger Amazon denominations do not save you any points, it is 1:1 ratio for all AGCs so it doesn't matter if you get them in 5s or 50s. And as an added bonus, they send you the AGC instantly! :) So that was pretty sweet. If you want paypal cash though, you will need to win contests or refer people yourself. Paypal cashout is $2. I am pretty happy with my Amazon gift card though. :)



Click here to join now! :D

1 comment:

  1. You make so many great points here that I read your article a couple of times. Your views are in accordance with my own for the most part. This is great content for your readers. http://www.mybalancenow.company

    ReplyDelete