Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Some of my current PTCs/PTS/PTDs/etc.



Swagbucks - This is a U.S/Canadian/U.K specific earning site. Though most prizes are targeted for U.S members, people from Canada and the U.K can redeem Amazon giftcards in their currency, or exchange their points for Paypal. I have cashed out through AGCs many times from Swagbucks and most of the time I have not had any issues with my prizes being late or not received. You earn points by randomly searching throughout the day (I personally use their search engine whenever I want to look something up and use it as my homepage as well), doing simple offers (I would advise staying away from download offers unless it's like Real Player or downloading a legitimate upgrade of a browser you know and trust, even though I'm not so much of a big fan of Internet Explorer any more. . .), watching videos on Swagbucks TV, voting in the daily polls, clicking through the NOSO offers, and playing games. If you have adblock enabled, a text link is available up there as well, if you're interested.



Hillbilly Dollarz - This is a fairly new site I've joined up with. I have not made enough for cashout yet, but they appear to pay weekly. I will post up payment proofs when I have made my first one. They are a PTC site, but you can also earn by doing offers, signing up for various websites, and other things. Their minimum payment is $1.00 through paypal.




Referral Link for Neobux
Neobux - I just joined this site today. Will be posting payment proofs once I've made enough to cashout. Minimum amount to cashout is $2.00 and it will increase by a dollar after every payout till you reach $10.00, once that happens minimum cashout will be $10.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment