Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Swagbucks - What I've bought with my Earnings so far.

Since starting swagbucks just over a year ago I've bought several things with the gift cards I've redeemed from their website! Some of these include, but are not limited to:

*Black Bear paw gloves (I like to pretend their cat paws though)
*A black vest
*A black clay STL ocarina from STL's Amazon storefront
*The Complete Tragedy of Romeo x Juliet (S.A.V.E edition)
*My Wacom Bamboo tablet
*My first PS2 DDR mat


And several other items paid for mostly through Swagbucks :3. I am redeeming paypal from them for now since I do have to save up for other things I cannot possibly buy on Amazon, but if the item you want is on Amazon, the $5 dollar Amazon gift card is the best thing to redeem for your buck on this website.

Here's a picture of a couple of things I listed up there:

^My Romeo x Juliet divids in one compact set and my shiny shiny ocarina which I accidentally dropped due to an unfortunate accident, but luckily it still plays! I went all ghetto and wrapped black electrical tape on it. .__. Have to be careful with the clay ones. x: I think I'll get another plastic one next time so I can have one that wont break upon falling on the floor ^^. I have to say though I love the sound of the clay ones more. . .I'm getting used to the super smooth surface though out of paranoia I will never remove the neckstrap again. . .don't want to drop 'er. D; Named 'er Shadow because I'm not very creative with names. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment