Thursday, January 26, 2012

Superpoints - Invitation Only - Invite Codes!!

I randomly stumbled upon Superpoints just last month after someone introduced me to it and I clicked on a referral link on their blog, which was actually an invite code. This is another GPT site, but I must confess most of my winnings were from the Superlucky button and Luckymails because I rarely qualify for surveys. I am almost nearing cashout for their minimum paypal though, wish me luck! And as it is invite only, I am sharing some of my invite codes on my blog! Note that they expire in 7 days, but I'll keep posting them if people are interested lol. You only need to click on ONE of them. :) Comment here if you've claimed any of them xD.


One


Two


Three


Four


Five

That's FIVE invite codes. xD Some of them expire sooner than others, but you've got at least 4 days for the first one :P. If you're a basic member with no referrals, the minimum amount of points you must get is 2,500, so the more referrals you get the better! Platimum members can cash out for as little as 500 points. . .

1 comment: